Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big Big Girl in the Big Big world

The first day I learn to be miss. independent, haha.
Sounds so serious har!!
The Bf have went to China, and left ME 7 days alone in M'sia.

Hock will be the one who replace my Bf's duty - fetch me to work in this 7 days.
Seriously saying,
I'm so... ...don't know what to do in his car while on the way going to office.
I don't know what to chat with him,
got no radio fm in the car,
got no music in the car,
got no conversation in the car. Darn!
I wanna plug on my earphone so much,
but I feel so bad for him, and so I didn't do it.
we're both so silence in the car, except the car engine! Swt

Lunch time, went Maybank to settle some payment,
guess what silly mistake I've made again?
I~ forget~ to~ bring~ my~ BELOVED~ IC~ A.G.A.I.N !

why I say again? Click to refer back.
and this time, I'm not that lucky, due to the responsible banker,
I need to queue up for another 20+ more to do the money transaction.
I wanna cry! Sob* No next time!
- remember bank account book must always stay together with IC -
REMEMBER Ms Ding!!!

Night, Yum Cha with Houng, ahha~ have been 2 months never meet him up,
glad to chat with him just now, we're still bff~ haha!
can't wait for January... ... I wanna meet up with more friends in school!



7 days to go... ...
I feel so uneasy without messaging with him,
Bad guy, I want my stupid Bf! =(
Maybe I should learn how to be the independence one by using this 7days.
Can't imagine if he really go oversea for further education,
noway noway! it won't happen!!!!!

Outing makes no Lonely! Agree?
No emo, I'm trying to enjoy~
Should start planning what to do on tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and so and so...
It's public holiday tomorrow! Ma shopping day! muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment