Monday, December 28, 2009

Negative Love Story


what have I busying with recently?
the BF complied his word, he once promise me that he will buy me lotsa novel,
and I get a very first novel from him which he bought in Shanghai

Surprisingly, he bought me a novel written by 张小娴 - 面包树上的女人.
U should be familiar with the author if U're a novel's lover,
she's a ichiban novel writer!
I just read 3/4 of the novel, not bad... ...
wrote out girl's thought~
well, as usual guys will always stand at the bad side in girl's novel.
how a girl wishes to beloved,
and how a guy breaks a girl's heart
again and again/ UN-Countable/ Numerous times!
*sounds serious. =/

the Bf start suspecting is it he had bought me a wrong novel. LoL!
I should continue with the novel now,
who knows it might brings a positive ending?



Maybe.

2 comments:

单眼皮男生 said...

張小嫻哦, 知道這個大人物, 但我沒有閱讀小說的習慣呵呵~

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

haha...偶尔抽空读一本小说,感觉还不错下的~=)

Post a Comment