Friday, December 25, 2009

Let it Snow


HoHoHo~ Merry X'mas.
Everyone is so anticipating for this day to arrive I think,
same to me too, but... ...haha~ still the same.
Put too high expectation for the celebration,
and what I get is disappointment and boredom~
I'm the failure planner! Boooooooo Me... ... Haiz!
I start to hate December! Bull Shyt~
No more countdown, I won't join any countdown event anymore!
I mean It !!!

Okay back to topic, no more craps.
Dated with Rachel, the long-time-no-see jimui, and Yeak, the bff yesterday,
we went Greenbox! Hualala~ My fav! I mean... ...Our Fav!
2 months without sing K really kill me,
1st, my voice sounds damn suckx~
2nd, so outdated because I felt so strange with most of the songs in the "Hit" Chart.
But still, we've lots of fun in th K room!


Rachel and I.
We've knew each other for about 7 years?


Hang around after that, shop around to buy ourselves Christmas's present.
(an excuse to spend money... ... LoL!)
Oh yea, we took sticker photo too! wahaha~ a very memorable moment!
I don't even remember when is the last time I took with them~


what we bought~ HuHu!


Yeak in the house



Went back home around 5-ish to prepare for next outing - Christmas's eve celebration.
brought the guys and the BF to Bukit Bintang to have our dinner,
it's a restaurant a.k.a bar which named "Twenty One Kitchen + Bar".



SuYi, Loong's wife


Loong's popeye look
This is what happened when they're bored.
Take 1.


the Bf join Loong too.
Take 2.


Yeak fed up for waiting Deng. Ahaha!


Yeak: "So babai! Go die larh!"


Here comes the funny photos.
SuYi: "U try to court other girls, I... ... ..."
Loong: "NoNoNo! I didn't!"


Yeak: "what the hell U want?"
My B: "U listen to me first"
Me: "Haaaa???? what happened?"


hehe, last, the BF is back!
He not feeling well that night, sob. =(


Foods and drinks is just so-so only,
so... ...I don't recommend U guys to go.
I actually found this restaurant in Sister magazine, the pictures attracted me,
who knows? this is to warn U don't judge a book with it's cover. LoL!
Failure!

Starter


Passion Fruit iced tea.


No idea what it named, but Deng said it taste sucks~ o.O


Strawberry Iced Tea.
No doubt, it's mine! =D


Massala Chicken. Tak Boleh!


Chicken Breast bla~~


and guess what? we celebrate Christmas in the car park! 0.O


Off to SS II Sri Murni for our next stop,
yumcha and the guys have their supper there.
that's all for my Christmas's eve celebration.

____________________________________________________________________

Mammy woke me up early in the morning,it's 25th of Dec again,
nearly forget that it's the date which our house will have Gotong Royong.
I got no idea why must it held on Christmas every year~ sweat!
Anyway, I threw away lotsa old stuff of mine,
it's new year 6 more days from now,
is time to get something new and throw away the old.

I'm so dead now~ Bloody tired!
Seriously need to recharge my energy. Ciaoz~



Merry X'mas Peeps!

1 comment:

ωειΥ said...

http://going-hom3.blogspot.com/
babe changed the new address,
everything is new beginning.

Post a Comment