Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Da Right Thing to Do

Since when I've become such an effective blogger?
I update every two days, haha!

Peeps, Have U think about how to spend for your coming Christmas?
I got a better way here, share your love and happiness with the orphan,
If U're attentive enough, U should know, every time when the Christmas season has come,
U'll found there's Gift-Out-Event which organized by the shopping complex with the Orphanage.
I don't know how much it means to U, but,
by just using an affordable amount of money, and U can get them a sweet Christmas,
why not?

On leave today, accompanied mammy to Leisure Mall,
as she said she wanna Hi-T at Delifrance with the daughter, me.
while on the way walking to Delifrance,
the Christmas decoration in 1st floor catch my eyes,
and I found out that it's a "Gift-Out-Event",
Mammy and I have decided to buy them something.
What U need to do, is just as easy as peanuts!


First, Pick one of the Gingerman Tag,
their desire presents have listed down on the tag.
so, U can just pick one of it with your affordable money.
Mammy was thinking which Gingerman she should pick.


Second, buy them a present follow by what listed in the tag.
This is my pick - to Jennifer


Third, wrap it nicely, U can ignore this part anyway.
I bought everything back to home,
and decided to wrap it by myself. Yeahpiiiii~


U can even buy them a card and leave your words in it.


Fourth, not to forget, stick the Gingerman tag on the wrapped present.
Green, Red + Yellow, the color matched are just so Christmas! =D


and Last, leave the present/s in the Toy Bank.

If not mistaken, presents will be giving out on 29th of Dec. =)



"I'm too busy to visit orphanage."
"I got no enough money to donate for them."
This Gift-Out-Event does not set any limit minimum how much U must spend for the present.

So, what are U still hesitate with?
There're still a lot more of Gingerman waiting for U!



*Feel the joy, Not only for the orphan, for U too... ... =)

2 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

I want to join this, thanks for sharing this with us!

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

U're welcome MIA~ feel the joy!
=D

Post a Comment