Saturday, August 15, 2009

After exam... ...

was damn bored after Economic exam,
can't feel the joy for the end of exam.
sat alone at lobby, searching my phone book,
was thinking who can I drag for outing.
So, I called Bell.

Bell, where are U? wanna go out?
Wah~~~ why so sudden?
Lots of thing wanna share with U
Okay, meet U at... ... ... ...

went LRT station by taking school shuttle bus all by oneself,
all sadness gone after I met Bell.
Skip those story telling part.
we went Pancake House for our brunch,
this time we planned to have the original pancake

my classic pancake medley


Bell's Blueberry pancake


went back around 4.30pm, by LRT by oneself again,
there's always something happen when I'm alone.
the time when I was going back,
I just simply enter one of the train that has arrived.
Only realize I've entered the wrong train after 1 stop past,
I suppose to take Sri Petalling train, but not Ampang~
"Never let me to be ALONE! argh~"

Reach Tasik Selatan around 5pm,
meet Eunice and Houng there,
then went Leisure Mall to meet Lee and Jin Sheng.
they planned for movie - Overheard.


we reach there 5.15pm, and the movie start showing at 5.15pm!
It's all in so sudden!
Suddenly I enter the wrong train,
Suddenly I went Leisure Mall,
Suddenly I meet Lee and Jin Sheng,
Suddenly
they ask me for movie,
and Suddenly I've reached cinema~ L.O.L

Movie is not bad thou! the first 30minutes is kinda bored,
but the ending is awesome! a sad ending... ...
After movie, went Kajang to have dinner with the gang,
a new place, environment is great, with swimming pool, and night view.
but still Hulu Langat has the best night view.





our steak


the snack platter a.k.a Kids meal!


Houng with his kids meal


Lee:" don't take my picture!
I will sue till U pok if I become a big star!"


Houng, Lee @ I


Eunice @ I





.The End.
____________________________________________________________________

wanna say something at here:
First, thanks to Bell,
thanks for willing to go out with me
even though that you're facing your exam.

Second, thanks to Eunice and Houng,
the 2 funny buddies.
I said I wanna go back home,
but they drag me for movie and dinner.

I know they all are trying to cheer me up.thanks!

Third,
Don't put your "what-I-think" in my stand, kay?
If there is misunderstand,
this proved that we are still not understand each other enough.
then what for U request for so much?



Happy Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment