Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Morning Call

Its weird... ...

Wondering why there's so many morning call for the past few days,
averagely, one call every morning.
1st, ask for xxx phone number.
2nd, an unknown number miss call me for several morning.
3rd, by my dear asked about nuffnang
4th, unknown message that keep text me with the same message:
"sorry I can't see U and your baby tonight."
when have I became a baby's mommy?

funny funny!
Doesn't means to scold someone here.
no offense. U can text me or call me anytime~

____________________________________________________________________

went out with Houng today. To Leisure Mall.
Purpose of going out: Teach him about blogspot.
have our lunch at Mc.D cause we though all Mc.D supply WiFi.
BUT... ... not Mc.D in Leisure Mall! pissed me off~
so, we decided to have a movie first.
"Tracing Shadow" at 3pm.


I saw fake Jay Chou, Jackie Chan, Andy Lau... ... in the movie.
a stupid funny movie!
especially for the Jay Chou part! Lmao~

After movie, went Starbucks.
created a new blogspot account for Houng.



HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


back around 6pm then went night market with Mammy.
that's all for today. Peace. A wonderful day! (=

____________________________________________________________________

Oh yea... I did a hair cut~ 3 inches gone!
dye my hair for next.

It's straight cut, no more V-shape. =(


Support Houng's blog - newbie :
*he said he need more friends. so please link him!haha

yea yea yea, is him is him...


No comments:

Post a Comment