Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aliens exist in our world?

Yea, a post about Aliens again.
Don't think U guys watched the video I linked in my previous post.
I post the same link again in this post,
really hope that U guys wont miss out with this latest news.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/08/25/alien-baby-or-hoax/bizarre-creature-found-in-mexico-stumps-experts.html


As what written in newspaper,
the alien baby's cell has taken for further investigation.
But the DNA of the alien's baby cannot be identified in test.
What this experiment proved?
It's really a Alien's baby!!!!!!! (SHOCK!)

The farmer who kill the alien's baby 2 years ago died in his car due to the high temperature burning which is hard to make it by human.
What this proved?
Aliens Revenge???!!!! (SHOCK AGAIN~)


Arghhhh, can U accept the fact?
It's just like what the scene shows in movie,
an alien took it's weapon, one shot shoot,
"PooPs"
, human has become dust and gone!


Don't get bored with what I wrote here,
Don't fed up with my imagination.
Don't think that I'm mad.
Come on, This is what happened in reality! In Mexico!


*I can't wait for the next upcoming news!

No comments:

Post a Comment