Friday, August 7, 2009

S--T--R--E--E--S

was so sleepy for the whole day,
I think is the lens problem~ sakit-nya!
went Leisure Mall with MJ on 11.30AM,
planned to have a movie - G.I Joe which show sharp at 12PM.


it was freaky cold inside the cinema!
increase my willpower to sleep... ...
sneezing and yawning for uncountable times. what the~
Movie is not bad, fighting for 2 hours non stop,
MJ said this movie is even better than Transformer,
huh? hmm, I'm still prefer Transformer more!
support Bubble Bee always!

back to school after that, went library to revise Accounting.P~
exam is on next Wednesday, it cover total 13 chapter!
following by QM and Economic on Thursday and Friday.
I'm out of time! scary~

Met AD around 6PM,
then went Leisure Mall to have movie again!
watched "大內密探靈靈狗"


not bad, funny and damn pointless movie~
walk night market before back home.

That's all for today's routine~

______________________________________________

Bull Shit time:

It's final weeks now,
School is fulfilled with the smell of study and tension.
Exam hall and library is packed with every kind of students.

Damn depress for my English Foundation paper,
I did sucks for it, especially essay... ...
tips are given, and I read everything I found that related to it,
enter exam hall with full tank of confident,
wrote down everything, but I miss up the main idea,
yea... I'm out of topic~(I guess)

I'll never ever forget the topic - "Consequences of Smoking"
sounds pretty easy har?but I made a big mistake!
I even have a nightmare with this stupid essay title yesterday night,
can you imagine how stress am I?





Distress - Distress - Distress - Distress

No comments:

Post a Comment