Thursday, August 27, 2009

HoLi-Boring-Day

Holiday

Holiday

Holiday.



Holiday is SuX~
I just feel wanna blog at this moment.


Watched "Laughing Gor" with my mammy on Monday.
Mammy was actually nagging wanna watch "UP" like a kids.
Can U imagine that?
A 19 years old girl wanna watch "Laughing Gor"
and A nearly 50 years old auntie wanna watch "UP" - The cartoon.


Watched "The Proposal" with MS on Tuesday.
A movie that we've planned to watch since...3 weeks ago?
A nice and funny love story.


How about my Wednesday, and bla bla bla?
Suppose I'm in Penang or Ipoh either NOW.
But everything ends up with "I'm still here" - at home.
lalala~ I'm damn dissappointed with it. Serious!
Schedule ruined~ Argh~~


The guys said we'll be in Genting on this Sunday.
I'm waiting for it... ...please don't dissappoint me again.
I beg for a trip before the holiday end.

___________________________________________________________________


Last, before end this post.
Anyone who interest with Aliens?
this is what U can't miss out, click it and play the video:
*kinda scary... ...It looks like lizard! yiak~

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/08/25/alien-baby-or-hoax/bizarre-creature-found-in-mexico-stumps-experts.html


____________________________________________________________________


Next Coming Post - PhotoShoot by Tennsen


To be Continue... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment