Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Found Out... ... Oh yea!

still remember what I've mention in previous post?
I said I did sucks for my English Foundation paper,right?
"Consequences of Smoking!"
search for information which related to this title,
and, I found out that, actually... ... I didn't miss up the point!
wohoooooooooooo~
I wrote the right things! NaNaNa... ... ... ... ...

Feel my life is fulfill with HOPE! hahaha... ...
I'm damn Happy right now na na na na... ...
share my joy!


p/s:
what the hell is bad debt!
I used 1 hour plus to settled this account chapter!
gonna study 99 with Houng on next Monday!
10am to 6pm in library~(with 2 hours break ^^")
possible? can we make it?
I beg for success!!

why can't see moon from my house?
I miss the round and yellow moon I saw yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment