Monday, August 3, 2009

PC Fair -KLCC

PC Fair!


PC Fair!


PC Fair!


it was like every Malaysian was so busy with PC Fair for the past three days!
here is some show girl photo I managed to get to fulfilled GUY'S HUNGER:



Avira Anti-virus


she's a Korean



I think that is Jessie's BF, they're attractive!


Friday (1st Day)

went KLCC by taking LRT and Putra,
it was damn crowded and pack! kill me with lacking of air!
so... ... it always will be the toughest day to work for the first day,
Everyone has been separated to different booth,
and ME! separated to a corner booth which really hard to promote over there,
and I get Z-E-R-O for my sales that day~
no commission for me! what a sad case!

I wanna complaint!
I paid RM11.50 for three dishes ECONOMIC RICE~
It's NOT economic at all!
2 meal, around RM25 gone! what the~


9AM Morning Sun


9.30pm Night Moon


T I R E D

__________________________________

Saturday (2nd Day)

I was in Ball Room that day! pretty cool working place!
with comfortable environment,carpet and SHOWGIRL~
erm, get my sales~ phew... ...

Ball Room, main entrance of PC fair


Kate, Kelly @ I


Happy to work at Acer booth




because of the price of foods in the food court is so~ "reasonable",
all of us just sat down to have a 45minutes rest during break time... ...
went Petalling Street for dinner after work!
It's SUPPER!arghhhh~~~~

Calories - Energy Used = Fat

__________________________________

Sunday (3rd Day)

Time past pretty fast today,
everyone was like:
"owrh! it's PC Fair last day, go drag something before it's too late"
due to this psycho theory, KLCC convention hall is so packed!
Pei Nee and I were shouting like mad at there to get people's attraction:


"Microsoft Office, Windows Vista, Windows 7"
"Please support genuine product!"

"We sell Original"
"You buy Original"
"We promote Original"
"You support Original"

peoples were laughing at us when we're shouting this! Lmao~

and so,because of the non-stop shouting, I've a damn sexy voice now!
I hurt my throat badly I guess~

went Connaught Maideen for dinner with the big gang after work,
for celebrating last day work!
Oh yea, we have our group photo shooting before we back:


Prisly @ I


Jia Yang @ I


Eunice @ I with the 2 boss
(Jeremy is so HOT!)



I found my twins - Chee Yee


Hai Thang, Jia Yang @ I


Philo @ I


MJ, Pei Nee @ I


yea, is Eunice NG!


Eddy Wong @ I



Window 7! Window 7!




somebody ask me:
"It's so tired! Will you work again for PC Fair?"

"YEA, WHY NOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment