Saturday, August 29, 2009

Answer my-Why.

"Why U rather to love someone who can't be with you when U need him.
But not someone who can make U happy always?"

This is what he asked me... ...

_________________________________________________________________


Finally, I changed my blogskin.
Used 3 and half hours just to edit and upload everything back like my previous blogskin.
This is not a perfect one, but at least I satisfied with it.
Please do tell me It looks nice, kay? haha... ...

and please, I lost all my link after I changed to the new blogskin.
I've tried my best to search back the link through "History" in my PC.
Please! Please! Please! do leave me your blog's link in my Cbox,
if U can't find your name in my blogger list.
I apologize for that.


Nice Weekend, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment