Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vote! Vote! Vote!



I've a great night yesterday!*whoots~

First, went KLCC book fare to grab myself some books.
everything is in discount. up to 40% if U've a member card!
so... ... what are U still waiting for?



This is what my Bro and I've bought.
Believe or not, the Jay's album is only RM9.90!


While searching for nice books,
a staff from 988 asked me to take photo.
Feel free then drop by and vote it for me:

1) Open the link below
http://www.facebook.com/988.com.my
2) Join and become a member of 988
3) Move next to the link below, and click "LIKE" as a vote for me.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3905918&id=137550695830

It's simple like pieces of cake! huhu~
People who get the most LIKE in Facebook,
will get the chance to be the lucky guest invited to accept interview in 988 K6 radio program.


this is what I've pose as the staff request me to pose a funny one.
lalala~ Laugh as long as U wish to.
Go! Go and spread Jia Wen is a stupid big lame Noob... ...
what-ever~

___________________________________________________________________


Headed to Star Hill around 9.30pm, it was Mammy's birthday,
planned to treat my mom and dad a meal as celebration,
we went Jogoya to have dinner.

need to queue up this long although we've already reserve.


Coconut has become the MUST drinks in Japanese Buffet.



Sushi-sSsSsSsSsSs


Yiakie Oyster.



Yummy Unagi


Dim Sum.


Something like steamboat. with beef bacon bla~


Mammy's favorite - Tempura


My love one! Dessert! gone crazy~



This is ICHIBAN! Taste like The Loaf's cup cake.


Pudding Cake.


Busy making my very first hand-made Ice Kacang


Strawberry Waffle with Haegan Dazz Ice-cream.


Bro's favorite -Haegan Dazz.


Ahahahaha... I'm Scallop's lover!


Daddy + Mammy


and my Dai Lou.


It's around 12.30am when we reach home,
watch Michael Jackson Concert before we sleep.
That's my lovely date with my family.
A happy day! I like my cute family! =)




Happy Birthday to my Mammy

No comments:

Post a Comment