Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lotsa Work-to-Do


Hello Peeps! Have been M.I.A for about a week?
last weekend I was working with the Bf's sis again,
at Midvalley Beaute' Fair 2010. Extremely tired one~
Erm, overall is okay.
Cause I worked together with the same beautician,
time past pretty fast if we keep on chit chatting,
Stress keep on increasing too if we unable to get any sales!

Free-Trial pun tak de orang mau~ tsk!
This Beaute Fair memang tak boleh!
Stop talking craps, lets photo do talking:

Cathryn, the BFF of mine. LoL
I've only knew her for 1 month plus~


Intro for this VIP is not needed anymore~ XD


L -->R: Me, Tinna, May and Cathryn.


Talk bout yesterday, headed to Sunway after class ended,
with mammy and the Bf. Main purpose: Shopping larh~
Didn't get what I want, Sad! =(
Brought my babe D5000 along,
and the Bf used it and took about 250 photos in only one days!
Gan Jeong!

His capture skills is even better than me. Cry-Out-Loud
DSLR got lots of thing to master, not that easy,
and my capture skill is totally suckx like:
"WTH, are you calling this as a photograph?!"

New Babe D5000


Mammy with her beloved daughter! XD


Mafia Dai Lou with my Mummy.
"My mom is bigger size than U larh B!" XD


Have our dessert at Honeymoon for Hi-Tea session.


B's Fav photo! He took this.


Jacket again~ goshh!!!! I want it so badly~
RM599. Kill me please!
Photo credit to the Bf.



See... ...He's super syok with DSLR.


Went Gilly Cafe to settle my Works-to-do,
damn lots of it... ... My schedule book almost fulfilled with homework~
with the limited memory in my small lil' brain,
I have to always make sure I've deal with all my work every single day.
keep checking on my schedule book~
schedule book plays a very important role in my life! wulala!


Look at our very very very artistic drawing~ "Impress"! o.O


Helping me to mark essay.
One of the work in my To-do-List.

Lecturer require each of us to mark other people's essay.
My grammar is worse enough, How can it be? Swt~


Drawing again~ start to get irritating with it! grrrr....




School works are damn heavy!
It's not as easy as A-B-C anymore, syllabus tough like X-Y-Z!
Relax for one day means Bye Bye? Sob.
But I still look relax je~ I did my works too okay?! XD
F stress~ Strawberry Sundae might helps, as what I always say.
Life should be like this:



p/s: Might working at Luna Bar this Thursday. God bless~
no ffk, I must get the job! o.O

2 comments:

單眼皮男孩 said...

你讀什么科目的? 真的這么難嗎.. 好好努力吧哈哈.

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

erm,我拿mass comm,就真的很忙很忙的~累!

Post a Comment