Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mass Comm Rocks !!

My life is damn-it healthy lately,
I sleep at 12am, and I wake at 9am, automatically.
I go for gym, and I attend my dance class.
I eat breakfast, skip my lunch, and I have my dinner at 6pm.

Few years ago, I'll be laughing at those people who slept before 12am,
night is still young after 12am for me, I mean few years ago.
but, guess what, I'm actually doing what "those people" did now.
20-ty~ old enough! I need plenty of rest time just like what an aged need!tsk tsk!

Surprisingly, so far for all the classes I've attended go well smooth,
out of my expectation, this semester would be the challenging one for me.
I took Photography,
which I'm so gonna own my very berry first DSLR soon!
like, very soon! Ahhhhhhha~ Freaky Happy!
I'm finally a Photograph... ... Beginner! Oh yeah~ who cares?

I took Visual Comm too, which no Final exam covered,
but tons of assignment are waiting for me.
We're request to draw 4 pictograph by using either technologically or manually.
manually will be done by using marker pens, crayon or color pencils,
or maybe a combination of that.
Come on, drawing.
I never get even an A for P.Seni in my past school life! How sad!
I gonna put 102% of effort in this subject~
Is even harder than just memorizing a note!



Life is so-Mass-Comm! wuhuuuuuuuuuuu~




Alright, off to Perak, my hometown, later.
Guess what? the Bf tag along with us this time!
Gan Jeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment