Monday, January 25, 2010

So Not In Mood

Might not be that friendly this few days,
Don't know what the hell happen on me.
Just feel wanna scold out everything that come to my mind!
Words came out from my mouth uncontrollably.
and soon, I will be in Rambutan~

What have demotivated me?
I've just revised Intro to Mass Comm Chapter 1 after Uni had reopened for already 4 weeks!
Only Chapter 1~ Brilliant!
I'm still expecting Ken Choong (our lecturer) will let us know when is the pop quiz will be on,
If the lecturer let us know when will it be, then it's not a "PoP" Quiz larh~
think smart, Bimbo!!!

Who wanna have a "Jump" with me?



Nothing much to talk about,
Boring like studying in History class~

All the best to me.
Hope everything will goes well smooth.
and Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment