Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sitiawan 09.01.10

Just like what I've mentioned in previous post,
I've went back to Perak with my family and the Bf.
brother can't make it because of his work,
therefore, we brought the special VIP with us this time - the Bf

Reach Sitiawan about 8pm if not mistaken,
it's pretty late to have dinner. FAT
brought grandma and grandpa along to the Seafood Street to have dinner.


went Lumut, the Jeti Port, to have a short night walk after dinner.

See, he tried so hard to grab the limelight! hahaha!


He rather hugs the Sardin Fish, but not me~ XD


Mammy woke us up at 9am on the other day, just for breakfast!
and guess what? I went back to my dreamland right after the meal,
this is not the point, the main point is... ...
Mammy woke me up an hour later to have my lunch!
wake up - -> Breakfast - -> Nap - -> Lunch! FAT

Lunch cooked by Mammy - Crab Noodle!


The-Must-Eat everytime I went back to Sitiawan,
Cendol by the Mustard Indian Lady.
Name given by the brilliant Bf.



Guess what is it? It's Baoz which very famous in my hometown.
Daddy bought like... ...about 2 big packs of it?
I can have it as my breakfast about 2 weeks I think! wth~


Back to my grandma house, the Bf bising-bising wana pluck coconut!
Look at his happy face, he's so pro and talented in plucking coconut.


Daddy, grandma and the Bf work together happily,
while Mammy and I stand aside waiting for Coconut water~


Satisfaction face! =)


My grandma's kitty~
the only attraction which cause me wanna stay in Sitiawan so badly


I start missing the Leng-Zai. =(






It's all about eat, sleep, eat, sleep, Eat and Sleep,
U might feel bored but actually it was sort of relaxing!
alright, end of the 2D1N trip.
8am class tomorrow again~ gonna sleep earlier so that I can give a big morning smile to my first class lecturer tomorrow.

Good morning Ken Choong (my lecturer), Eunice and Shirey!

2 comments:

單眼皮男孩 said...

所以你是福州人嗎? 我是sarawak那邊的福州人

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

什么?你也是福州人哦!!!!
是有缘的咯!!! 我也是!!!

Post a Comment