Friday, January 22, 2010

Luck Gone


Have "Big Breakfast" at Mc.D few days ago,
A busy day begin with good breakfast,
but it seems like not working on me because of what happened.

Just like what I named this post,
my life is damn sux recently... ...Terrible, I meant.
Don't talk about what happened on me past few days,
just talk about what happened Wednesday.

Went Gilly cafe v the Bf after night market,
have to start working with my Visual Comm assignment which need to be hand out by next Monday.
Before "Something" happened,
I told my Bf :"2010 is not a good year for me. Nothing done perfectly since the new year began."
and the Bf said, it's just January now, I shouldn't be so negative thinking.
It helps, I tried to think positive too after listened to what he said,
until... ...

I was trying to open the new Uhu Gum, U knw? the strong sticky Gum?
which in chinese we always called it as "万能胶".
I was so hurried to open it until I didn't realize that I actually put it very near to my eyes.
when I've finally open it, the glue split out.
and one small drop of the glue split into my eyes,
right to my left eyeball, yea~ it's EYEBALL!

Imagine, If I weren't wearing my lens that time, what will happen?
probably I was in Hospital now, doing eyes operation,
Perhaps, I've blind, and I wouldn't typing blog at this moment.
This is so scary, my eyes felt pain although I've took the lens off.
Thanks to eye lens.

Done with the first part, here come what happened next,
after washed my eyes, back to my assignment again,
Thinking to stick the work-have-done to the paper by using that "Uhu gum" again,
just when I was trying to stick it, the material stick on my finger,
stick on my finger hardly,tightly and I can felt the gum was "burning" my finger,
why I using the word burning?
that is what I felt, the gum is damn hot and it was like going to tear off my finger skin deep into my finger bone.
sounds scary? I didn't make a lie just to get your sympathy.

Just... ... so give-up and depress after been through everything.
feeling better now, past few days were like the worst days in my life~




God Bless.






2 comments:

單眼皮男孩 said...

看來一只萬能膠就搞到你亂七八糟了...
小心照顧你的眼睛..
如果說你戴的是整副眼鏡, 那不是更可以保護你的眼睛嗎哈哈..

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

就是啊~都是自食其果!haiz~
最近都在走黑运!很倒霉啊!!

Post a Comment