Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School Time


Ding Dong~ It's time to say Hi Hi to School ,
and wave both of your big hands hardly to Holiday!
*Good Bye kiss with tear*

Mammy woke me up at 9am early in the morning,
looked at my mom with my very berry blur face,
scrolling my mind left and right, up and down,
think real hard why my mom woke me up that early.
- I need to work today? No
- I date anyone? No
Dots~ Ahhhhhhha... ... "SchooL!" *Big Sigh~
back to UCSI after two months holiday really killing me,
especially Monday and Wednesday class,
start from 8am to 5pm. Gosh! U better kill me!

went Leisure Mall with the Bf after class ended today,
purposely went there to search for Twilight novel,
Episode 1 really hard to get in book store now,
I went MPH, Borders, even Kinokuniya I've went,
but all have sold out, left episode 2,3 and 4.
and guess what? I found it at Popular! Yeahpiiiiiiii *Wink!
Go drag one for yourself before it's too late~ HaHa!

went KLCC with the Bf yester-night,
get ourselves two movie ticket -
Cirque Du Freak:The Vampire's Assistant



erm... ...not bad, no comments~ haha!
U should watch it since this movie is so hits now. LoL


Dinner at The Apartment, like~ for finally!
- 4/5 months ago, I know this restaurant from Ho Ciak.
- Few months ago, I saw it from a magazine.
- Weeks ago, Bell told me that it's a restaurant which I must go.
and finally, I've make it! claps*



Butterflied Chicken? o.O Tak Boleh~


Baked Fish. Sibeh Cheesy one~ Full till the max!


Dessert, the super duper dissapointed one!
Sweet like, I'll get diabetes with only one bite!



Kay la, talking craps for one long post,
Is time to get my butt off, and prepare for my dance class later,
I'm freakin tired~miss my bed so much!

Early good night to u all. Beautiful nightmare!



*p/s: Felt so sorry to my parents. Haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment