Saturday, January 23, 2010

Simple Day

If U added me in FB, U've probably see all the photo I posted,

Location: Kuala Lumpur KTM Station/Heritage Hotel
Time: 10a.m early in the morning
Accompanies: Shirley, Dash, the Bf and I

We took almost 5 hours to complete everything,
includes the hair do and make up.
5 hours! pretty tired and hungry!
all of us went photoshooting with empty stomach.
I'm here to warn U,
don't make the same silly mistake like what we made.
Atleast eat a bread before U went to have Photoshoot!
Opssie, forgot to mention, I've went out to have Photoshoot on Friday!

With Huan Ting, before make up.


Having my make up.


Hair-Do after finish painting my face.


Tadaaaa~ the so-not-me!


Here comes my outcomes after posed under the bright sun for few hours:



This is actually a bathtub! Yiaks~~


Have our late lunch at KL sentral about 3pm after everything.
4 of us were like 4 hungry hawk, starving for meats!!
KFC keeps me survive till today! haha~

headed to KLCC to have movie-Tooth Fairy,
and then have steamboat as our Dinner at Yulek.

Shirley and my B fighting for a boy. My B is a Gay! Sob!


The snow white with the Blackie, me! =.=


Spot it?! It's Mickey Disney laptop from Lenovo!!!
My god!!!!! I want it larh~ Please! =(


A simple but nice day I have with them,
Honestly, I'm so happy for the date we have that day,
we should have more outing like this next time. =)

Look at the Bf, Pity him.


This is the first time we went out by using Public Transport,
it is not easy thou. Imagine, U still need to pack in the train after walked for one day long in the shopping complex.
Should thanks the Bf accompanied me for whole day long.
Love ya Mr Teh. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment