Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So Bad Luck of Me

Do U guys know what happened on me today?

Start from the minor one.
Today is the day which we should pass up our loan document to the government officer. Just when I was about to hand in, 1 of the UCSI's staff told me that, I did some mistake,
and~ Congratez, I've to Re-do it again,
Re-do which mean I've to Re-Print, Re-Sign, and Re-Get the chop from the lawyer, and everything have to be settled and hand in to the government office before 12pm tomorrow.
Otherwise I need to wait 1 more semester to get the loan!

Re-Get the chop from the lawyer. Say like it's as easy as the lawyer is my father, I can get the chop whenever I want! TSK! =.=
Fortunately, when we call the lawyer to make an appointment with him,
he is just around Connaught area, means we can meet him and settle everything before the second submission begin. Thanks God.

Thing goes not that easy as U think. Here comes with the major one.
While Eunice and I walking all the way to the xxx place to meet up the lawyer,

"Bang!"

First, I heard the motorcycle engine sound came behind of me.
Second, I felt the impulse being hit.
Third, I fell down and felt the pain on my waist, back, legs and hands.
Forth, I cried out like a child on the street.
So embarrassing~
Yea, obviously, I've been knocked down by a super pro motorcyclist!

Peoples who saw what happened on me start to get near to me,
and at that moment, I heard some of them said
"Sit down first, don't move!"
Some of them ask me to "Wake up, wake up, sit at the chair."
and Me? what I do? Can't stop crying larh! haha!




Suddenly, I felt M'sia is fulled with nice people and hope!
Sekali kena, dah cukup dah~ Sakit giler~
May God bless Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment