Friday, July 3, 2009

Bad Day

so now what?
it's Saturday, and I have been rotting at
home from yesterday 4pm till now!
U say "NO" to me when I asked U permission to go out,
U asked me stay good at home to accompany U,
then what are U doing now?
talking and chatting with your friend non-stop like a talking machine,
while I'm PMS'ing like a biatch right now!
I cant stand with the boredom-ness!~arghhhhh~
somebody? just kidnap me out from my home!


Get myself into Homework again since
there got nothing else to do,
Dear Power Point, U're the only one which can entertain me now!
I love U, power point!
I'm doing the slides without sharing the job with my group members,
hmm. just hope U guys won't feel that I'm trying to occupied all the work share.
I'm just worry it will become more complicated
if 1 power point is divided into 4 pieces,
It's kinda hard to re-join 4 works into 1~
I'm trying my best to "unlock my creativity"


Thinking... ...
Should I start revision for Malaysian Studies?
En. Hassan (our lecturer) left UCSI without informing us,
means what? exam postponed? or still carry on the same date?
whatever~ I'm trying to give myself
a damn excuse for not-to-study it!
SEJARAH! totally USELESS and POINTLESS!!




Gambateh C=
I want Outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment