Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Food Guide 1st Stop


After done our presentation,
met MJ and Dan then went Jalan Alor for our brunch,
(the new location we found in the "Foods Guide" book)
not bad, I get my ice-of-the-day there, cendol!
and due to the complicated of the fish bone and my laziness,
I ordered fish paste mee instead of fishhead noodle.


Food Guide 1st stop



notice the "Michael Jackson"? Found it in the menu,
Michael Jackson = Soya + Cincau!
MJ say cause Michael Jackson change from black to white,
Lmao!



Their Fishhead noodle


My fish paste noodle


ahha.cendol!


after brunch, went window shopping at Time Square and Sungai wang,
nothing special happened. dead Tired~
I got badly headache today, till now,
don't know what the hell is happening inside my brain.
gonna sleep early tonight,
but there is LIVE show about Michael Jackson tonight!
1am to 3am!(tomorrow morning~)
watch or not to? watch or not to?
or maybe... ... sleep after the song "U're not alone"
don't care, sleep in Jasmine class tomorrow~
bet Jasmine cancel class tomorrow!




Last, who is in the house?

Daniel deshi~

No comments:

Post a Comment