Friday, July 17, 2009

U-Hu-Hu


went out again with the gang,
- MJ the common guest
- Yeak & Chun the besties
- Houng, Ali & Jin Seng the Malaysian Studies' group member
Houng decide to sing K, so we went Greenbox.
without any shameful although that this is the first time we sing together,
cause they're so crazy as me!
kinda fun~ my voice is so damn sexy now!

Sot Blatt ~ Houng with Digi the yellow men

after that, followed the ori plan,
hang around to get myself some stuff,
but end up with nothing. pissed me off~
today is just... ... not my day.

O yea! I ate cup cake for my first time,
and damn damn damn~
I'm badly addicted with it after I tried it!
It's so yummy! mama-mia~




check up this website for the cup cake information:
http://www.theloaf.net/uhuhu.php



* TaTa, is time for Martha Show

No comments:

Post a Comment