Sunday, July 19, 2009

Great day

Emo Bear


wow wow wow wow wow
what a busy day I've yesterday.
went UCSI sharp on 8am,
the purpose of going school was to attend my brother convocation ceremony.

So, me and my dad and mom reach there on 8am,
this is what my mom asked me when we were on the way walking from block A to block C:
"Jia, why do we need to climb up so suffering to get there?"
ahhha... now only she know that's not easy to be a UCSI's student!
and we've been waiting for the lift for around half hour!
serious~ everyone was queuing to get into the-only-lift to fifth floor!
never see this crowded situation in UCSI before!

the ceremony start around 9am,
speech given pretty fast as I guess no one wish to stuck in the hall for such a long time,
fall asleep on the chair, woke up and there still got hundred of students' name waited to be call.
argh~ fainted~ it's so suffering to attend convocation ceremony!


when the students start entering to the hall!
like big star har!


I found HIM! but why U walk so fast?swt!the tallest one~


was his turn finally~ so far away from our seat!


Photographing!


Bro @ I


"Marry me larh!"
"I dowan!"
"come on... ... Marry larh!"


NG pula... ...


Congratulation Bro! U did a great job... ...

__________________________________________________

back home around 4pm,
prepare to go out for another date to Shah Alam - Bon Odori,
quite fun, I mean... ... with them. but not the activity.
it's crowded everywhere!
we reach Panasonic Stadium on 6pm,
and we left on 7.30pm,pretty early.


so busy with gap lui


Japanese sang~


on show


bersemangat sangat?



Cream puff. Nice one!


erm. taste like carsberlg!



I have my strawberry icecream


one hand with icecream
another hand with beer
I gonna die soon~


Sushi King was there too!
RM4 every plate! banyak mahal!





Curry fishball! special and nice!


Yeak with so called "don't-know-what"


a very mee goreng japanese fried mee



100% green tea! nice!banyak 9!


I don't know what it call in english - 饭团


so, for the next stop,
MJ brought us to PJ Murni to have our dinner there.


Cheese Ham Naan. Ichiban!

__________________________________________________


Last,



when it gonna be MINE convocation?
few more tough years to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment