Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Bullshit

Tiring for rushing assignment and exam this few days,
Felt my life is so dull without coloring,
even though of dead too,
if U found me commit suicide one day, that's not a surprise.
I have been wondering:
What make a life? What make a world?

I actually got something to share here, which surprise me so much,
no one else know about this news except U and me,
shhh... ... I can't share
cause I promised.
Gain belonging because of Sharing,
I might be a shit for U,
but at least there still survive a gang of them who care of me so much.

They let me know: What build a friendship.
Life might be complicated and full of challenge,
we might fall down but there is always a hand to pull U up.
family or friendship will do.

Life is short,
Never ever let anyone to influence it,
especially those who not worth to.
U come into my world, I always welcome U,
Get lost and don't talk to me if U don't like my way.




Be Cool . Stay Tough


I stime to go,
MJ memorial service repeat is showing now,
Bet I'll cry when I watch it later!argh~

I miss Ms. Bel, when outing?

No comments:

Post a Comment