Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The toughest day that I ever had

14/07/09

Somebody might know that I'm over hyper yesterday,
can't fall into dream although that clock had strike 2 in the refreshing morning,
cover myself with blanket,
rolling like a sushi roll from left to right, from up to down,
still, I can't sleep.

Thought about memory in NS,yea...it is National Service,
the F annoying 3 months that everyone worry for.
the son worry for shaving their hair to botak,
the daughter worry for 'lots-of thing',
the mom and dad worry for their son/daughter.

I leave KL to Pahang last year.
the time when I first step into my dorm - which I going to stay for 3 months,
I was shocked by the floor that covered with plenty of sand!
yea..it is sand, sea sand! cause my camp is just right behind the sea.
sounds pretty cool har, but it bring a lot of troublesome - the sand problem!

So, we have to rely on no one except our own when we're in NS,
wash our own cloths, wash our own plate, wake up early in the morning,
stand under the 3pm bright sunshine, take care of our self when we're feeling unwell...etc.
I still remember I was still with Sam that time - my ex who I gather with about 4 years.
He past his Birthday without me that year,
you can't imagine how much I miss him and how many time I drop my tear because of him.

Every Monday to Friday, we need to attend class from 8am to 12am,
the stupid-est class I had never attend before!
the games and activities organized in the class had really pissed me off!

and... ... Racist problem!
the main problem happened in every camp I think.
everyone was like going to fight anytime in the first week,
BUT, when it was the last day in camp... ...
we hug and cried together without considering of race.

I got a lovely Malay best friend at there,
we eat together in canteen,
play together when we're taking bath by locking each other in the bathroom,
sleep together although that we need to packed ourselves on the really small bed.
I miss her. =(

and, my dearest May Lyn who come from Johor
she looks fabulous right? wanna know her? ask me first!


the first question I asked her when I met her was "Are U malay?"
what an embarrassing question!
we stick together almost 24 hours except bed time like twins!
she is the only one who I can rely on when I'm suffering from missing of my family, my friends and my ex.

guess we're the most active chinese in the camp,
we take part in almost every activities that organized,
in Bola Jaring match, as event organizer, volunteer to be night guard bla...etc.
the toughest activity should be the Explorace which covered everything that we had learned.

the most unforgettable activity happened when I get cramp and sent to clinic,
cramp because the stupid coach want everyone of us to sit under the heavy rain at night!
with strong wind and big raindrops!
U can't imagine how bad was the situation I faced that night.

My family did pay me visit once,
I share everything that happened in the camp with them,
and they just looking and listening to my story with big opened-eyes.
guess they were curious for what I have done in the camp.

that's part of my memory when I was in NS,
everyone build an unforgettable memory at there.

so, after read my NS story,
how U feel? wasn't that bad right?
I start missing my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment