Saturday, July 25, 2009

Superwoman? She is only Human


I'm finally free... ... ... from assignment!*claps
sorry if I didn't reply your message in MSN,
I was really lack of time to prepare for presentation.

Friday . 24/07/09

After class ended,
went to Plaza Mont Kiara with the gang,
training for PC Fair, it's on this coming Friday to Sunday.
Anyone interest with Microsoft Window?
Please please please please! Support genuine product! support me too~
Though the training will end within 1 hour,
but it ended 2 hours later!
which messed up my schedule... ...badly!

Headed to Time Square to meet up with Bell,
Sorry for letting you wait such a long time!
It was so jam all the way to get there, gone crazy in MJ car.
Overall, this is NOT a perfect date with her,
we were running out of time!
but thanks God we still able to get ourselves some outfit with the limited time!

Kat Forever 21 - "Our Home":

My Bell


I'm damn LC at the back




Kat dalam tandas:

I think this is how I look like when I'm 70, with no teeth








Kat Pancake House - Dinner:


Rate: 3/5
service is good, food is nice, and serve with damn big size~
Bell said: "没那么大个胃,就别叫那么多东西!" Lmao



It's so easy to make girls happy~ just "piece of cake"!
got that hard to sayang a girl???
女生是用来宠的


It was around 11pm after I went back home and tidy up myself,
prepare for the slides needed to use by today till 1am something~
woke up on 8am, slept at around 2am in the mid of the night.
padam muka!
this is what I get due to my last minute work!

I'm NOT a superwoman, I'm only Human

_________________________________________

Woke up early in the morning 4 hours later,
It's my big day today!
we're going to act in front the class LIVE! scary live show~
yea~ everyone of us were really nervous and tension bout it,
but... ...kinda satisfied with our output! It done successfully!
went U-soya for our brunch after class ended,
Ms Jenny tagged along with us too!


Kat rumah Ten Sen - Rehearsal and prepare for script tool:

Yea, that one with cacat leg pose is ME! look like OKU!



we did it with crayon! when is the last time U used crayon?
5 years ago? 10 years ago? maybe 15 years ago?


Character:

Shirley as the fashion and branded student in UCSI!


Ten Sen as a NERD~


Me as Ms Jenny (our English Foundation lecturer)


Dawn as Auntie "No. 5" and Auntie Roti!


U guys are awesome!


Group Pic :

Ms Jenny, the one who standing at middle one



Group Pic with other group:

Jenny the white (can't marry without HER Nike Shoe)


The best scene! 2nd school uniform! argh~~
a nightmare or memories?








what a busy day I have! luckily everything goes smooth~ phew!
Last, I'm proud to have them as my group member!

No comments:

Post a Comment