Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sun Day

Let me think... ...
when was the last time I do a full set make up?
I can be feminine sometime right?teehee.



Sunday SUN day~
the boss -MJ planned to bring me go Midvalley for pet exhibition,
so~ I went out today.
gone crazy when I saw the pets,
U guys should know I'm a cat lover.
can't stop my hand for taking their photo,first with all cats.:




the cutest one! argh~





this is leopard or cat?

_________________________________________________


marshmallow or what?It's so tiny!


compared with previous, this is damn huge!


Chao Chao, with naked body Lmao!


Last,
Rabbit
I think he get shock of the crowded people,Stunt like a stone!
___________________________________________________

went MPH before we leave,
and we bought this book:

"Malaysia Foods Guide"

guess there got no more problem for us to decide where to eat after purchased this book,
It will guide us to the right food! haha... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment