Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fresh Air and Painkiller, Please... ...

ONE last presentation to go.
It's script, means we're going to act in front of the class LIVE!
Rehearsal on this Thursday night,
Live show on this Saturday!
script is not prepared yet, but god-bless the draft has done.

ONE last mid term exam on this coming Thursday,
Copied everything that I though is related to the tips given,
but I get this from one of my friend in the end :
"Answers are NOT found in Text Book, search online is better"
I rather I've never heard this, feeling so-wanna-die.
feel mine answer is so out of topic after listen to what she told me~
Re-do? Re-copy? Re-search?
Masalah Perkauman?! Please go to HELL!
yea. credit to Mr Sejarah!
U're torturing me! ! I'm so damn-it suffering!

Deciding of Work or Not = Deciding of want Money or Don't want.
My head is going to explode!! brain juice is out of tank!!
I'm thinking too much again~ U sucks!


This is not funny at all , I'm stress

No comments:

Post a Comment