Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last Day

Today is the last day to attend English Foundation class,
I'm pretty enjoy in the class, seriously!
never felt such satisfaction for attending a class before!
what I've learn in the class?
don't ask me this... ...I'm still very confusing with verb and tenses~
but at least I've improved myself, although is just a lil' bit!!

Argh, It's always hard to say good bye,
peoples always say "keep in touch... ..."
It's easy to say, but hard to take it as action~
Everyone is going to busy with their own work,
with different schedule and timetable,
how we able to organize an outing for next? haiz... ...

This is the photo we took together in the class before the last class ended:



Anyone from UCSI?
going to take English Foundation next semester?
please pick Jenny's class!



Please do keep in touch!
I beg for gathering~



Going to work for 3 days at PC Fair~
I'm so stress for the sales!
minimum 5 software must be sold in 3 DAYS!
the boss is insane! company lacking of money?

have to wake up on 6.30AM by tomorrow! yea! is AM!
crazy~ damn early in the morning!
wake up before the sun rise! my BUDDHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment