Wednesday, January 7, 2009

6 hour!


my day today....freaky tired...

kinda blur now...

went many place for my 6 hour break today...


start my routine of the day:


as usual....my class start on 8am...

attend for Syikin Moral Studies class....

B.O.R.E.D
I just keep talking...

lecturer talk! I talk! yea...good student!
keep on playing with Shirley's "snow white" leg...bla~

ignore my innocent!


then...after class....
since we got 6 hour break...
we went for gym!!!

healthy-NYA!


fall asleep when half-way gym?pro man!!!muahaha


after that, meet up Eunice's friend--Eric...(driver of the day~)
headed to Shirley's house...
stay at there for around 1 hour I guess...


Then~~~~TA DA~~

SUSHI SESSION!
yea...I LOVIN it!
muahahaha....
(I eat lots today!!gym wa~~~bull shit la~= =)
After our lunch,headed to Eunice house...

(went to visit both of my dear house sekali in one day,today open house kah?)

guess what we did in her house???????

we watched..........."Broke Back Mountain aka 断背山"

the.....GAY movie!!! ANG LEE's movie~~

so ART!!wooo....
we only watch those part when they "........"
(shhhh...you know,I know la...)
skip those "not very important part"...haha

quite....a touching movie la....
one of the leading actor dead for don't know why in the end...

can try to download and watch the movie if you want...

just...ignore "those part"...haha...

4pm...went back to UCSI...

attend for Alan Hoo O.A class...

I though we will be very late to enter his class...
who know.......class cancel....haiz....

this is the first week what.....just....use to it ba...(we forced to~)

2 hour more to go before 6pm...
(going to pasar malam on 6pm)

nothing to do....back to MPH hall...
look on basketball match/pratice...

chit chat'ing....~girlie talks~

three of us keep on talking for whole day long.... phew...

alright....time past so fast....
time for pasar malam....
quite bored....
the food..the cloths...the drinks....
just same....everyweek...haiz...

nothing much to drop down....

that's it for my routine today~~



*****************************************


Realize something....
confusing~~
Is it really important for a girl to protect her own image in front of someone?

like....in front your another half,your beloved~,your friends..bla...

It is like.....you can't be back yourself when you socialize...
also consider as.....FAKE?

(alright,doesn't mean that I can present myself very well in front of others)

well....for honest...
I'm not a polite girl....nor a naive girl,
I am rude enough...
yea...I admit!

"damn"
, "fxck", "shit" everywhere in my blog...

nah nah nah nah nah nah.....





Be back who you are...
Accept what I am..........
can I?


GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE...TIME TO SLEEP...
TOMORROW 8AM AGAIN~ARGHHH~

1 comment:

crystal said...

wah !!
tat guy really so pro woh ~
half way gym also can sleep !!
haha ~

be back who u r
tats true !!

Post a Comment