Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Day

my class today,
Computing Studies--learn number base...
(so so lo...still can handle it...keep it on~~)
just don't understand one thing:
why Alan Hoo(lecturer) want to pass the note to student 1 by 1?
try to imagine total number of student consist almost 100 of them...
he used almost 1 hour to give out all the notes to ALL of us...
what for??!!

Next class...
Computing Essential--teach computer function,format bla...
this subject gonna kill me very soon...
I'M SUPER NOOB IN COMPUTER!
gosssh~~please lend me a hand!!!
Pray for me guys~~~

End our class on 11 something,
yo......shopping session again...with Eunice...(to Time Square)
(actually...not really shopping la..just wanna buy a pair of shoe for CNY)
my very first time to take UCSI shuttle bus...kekeke...
then change to LRT...and next to Monorail...
kinda fun...haha
(I like to take public transport...kekeke)

Knew that Yeak went Time Square on today too..
Meet him at Low Yat and also take our brunch at there,
chat quite lots....
begin to talk since we start to eat till we finish our meal..
so gepoh~~ahhhha...
cam whore before leave the restaurant...





Next....headed to Vincci to buy "my" shoes that I've spotted yesterday...
Thanks for my Mommy once again....
sponsor me for the shoes...geegeee....


Yellow for Me;Red for Eunice(we bought the same design)


This will be the last stuff for me for CNY....sob sob...

hang around at Sungai Wang and Time Square...
around 3pm something,
we decide to leave...
went take bus with Yeak...
had been such a long time never take public bus with Yeak...
Remind me a lot about my secondary school memories...
always get stuck in the bus together with my buddies...
went tuition center, lepak, went back home, even ponteng too!
All together with them~~
Public transport will always be the best and smartest choice for us...
maybe this is the reason to answer WHY I like to take Public transport so much....
although it was so packed in the bus...
but it was a symbolize of memory in secondary school,right?


Miss'ing my Kawan-Kawan sekalian...TT


______________________________________________


okay...a bit out of topic....
I think that's all about what I did and where I went for today...

ciaoz lu....
sleep tight Everyone....
Good Night-mare with me....kekekeke



No comments:

Post a Comment