Monday, January 12, 2009

Makan Makan

wake up at 6.45am for Syikin Moral class at sharp 8am...
as usual....can't concentrate in the class...
the situation become worse since the projector not functioning...
no notes provided...
no screen image...
yea....I talk non-stop AGAIN in the class for whole period....
Focus la stupid!!!

After class...
went Midvalley,Sungai Wang and Pavilion with my mom and my brother,
this time....no more cloths for me...
Just accompany my brother to pick his cloths...
B.O.R.E.D
I have bought lots of cloths for my Chinese New Year...
Amaran from my mom:

mom:
"You just have a look enough la..."
"don't expect me to buy cloth for you anymore..."

me:
"....... ...... ......." (speechless ==)



Before begin to shop around...
have our brunch at "canton-i"


Some photo for the food....
men'laparkan saya~~



Favorite ha-gao aka 虾饺

生鱼..xxx...porridge (taste awesome!)

egg tart....super duper tasty!!!!!
_________________________________________________________

×Tea Time× (Delifrance)

Latte?(for my mom)



__________________________________________________________


it was quite bored to hang around in shopping complex without buying anything...
DISASTER
my brother bought his cloths..
and me??? NOTHING!no cloths for me...I get nothing!!grrrrr.....
what for I follow them walk from here to there??

As what my mom said....
I didn't buy even one piece of cloths...
T-shirt pun tak de...kesian betul~
but at least...I get something from The Body Shop...

Body wash and facial wash...

hehehe...thanks mammy...
tak de mengecewakan saya...bagus betul!
I love you, my mammy...ahhhhha~

mickey @ me (I want this mirror, can I?)

muka yang semakin chubby~TT




*Get flu and sore throat...SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment