Friday, January 9, 2009

I Need Money!

my feeling quite....complicated now...haiz....
in moody~emo???yea...I am!
cheer me up!

well....my class start on 4pm today...
went Green Box with my course mate in the morning...
enjoy it!haha..
they're so freaky funny~




4pm...back to school...
attend for Gilbert class--Intro to Business...
(the most handsome lecturer in the school..haha)
my very first time to study business...
DAMN........tough for me...
sux!!!damn regret to choose science stream in secondary school..
Aaaaaaaarghhh~
don't really understand what the lecturer talking about.....
?Ethic?
?Corporate Responsibility bla~?
what the hell is that???
I need HELP!

CONCENTRATE
CONCENTRATE
CONCENTRATE

Stupid!!!!


alright...skip this part....nah nah nah...
Looking for part time job -- Saturday and Sunday.....


I want:
hand phone--my hand phone "nearly to" spoil...shit!!!
Sony VAIO laptop-- my target!!


save $$$$$$$$$$$$

I NEED JOB!!!!!!






been one week didn't date with my brutta...
miss them lots~~~TT

No comments:

Post a Comment