Friday, January 23, 2009

Lucky One



one hour more to go to start my lesson...
Office Application....
wondering what assesement the lecturer will let us to do later...
from what I knew in the last lecture class...
Alan Hoo (the lecturer) said:
"the first assesment... VERY EASY!
you open the Microsoft Words,
type something in,
then next step...clear all the data u type,
okay...settle,then you may go..."

SWEAT....but.....nevermind...
better than I don't know how to settle the assesment,
forced to stay in the lab until I solve it...
wish this will not happen later~~~ >< style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">yesterday,
went Time Square with Eunice after class ended,
Reached around 2pm,
meet Yeak,Rac and Jun before start our movie sharp on 2pm--"Inkheart"
The movie....quite interesting...
but too bad..I don't really have the mood to enjoy the movie...
suppose to say,I'm half-sleep in the cinema...
"Ran out" from the cinema went toilet with Jun and Rac..
cam whore inside the toilet...
11 bucks for movie ticket flied away~~><




After movie,headed to Sungai Wang,
accompanied Yeak and Euncie to get some stuff,
before we went back...
headed to SaSa to accompanied Yeak get his toner,
o yea.....Yeak bought me a small Wax--Gasby...
I know I don't need a wax,
just feel wanna put it in my bag... for fun??!==
anyway,Thanks Brutta!!!!!

rain so heavy on the way we went back by bus...
alright...I'm not really enjoy to take bus for this time...
Raining..
Packed..
Lots of Foreigner in the bus..

Yeak fall asleep in the bus...
pity him...
rush for his coursework for one week...
sleep not more than 4 hour everyday...
Kesian~~
when is my turn?
I think Degree gonna be my nightmare few months or 1 year later..


Photo AGAIN:








____________________UPDATE_____________________


I lost my pendrive...SHIT!!!
what to do?
I need pendrive~~
Stupid careless ME!!
Still haven't tell my brother I lost his "ex"-pendrive...
Sure he will chop me into pieces if he knew it!!!><
Need to buy a new one after CNY~haiz

Talk about my Office Application class today...
kinda SWEAT and feel quite lucky for it~~
Question for the assesment:
1)Click the graphic
2)Minimize the graphic
3)Delete the graphic
4)Center the title
5) Show the hidden format
6) ...FORGOT...

TQ very much to Nethalie,
Share her document with me,
I skip my class on last Friday,
which also mean that I didn't do for the typing document...
very fortunate,Nathalie borrow me her pendrive!!!
IF NOT~~~
all marks gone!!!!phew....
I'm always be the Lucky one~teehee...


Photo AGAIN and AGAIN:

the sweet couple..envy la wei~


lying on stage at mph hall while waiting for the next class..BORED!(me)

Shirley

~Heeeee~


Must watch Movie in 2009!!

Transformer 2


Terminator


MUST WATCH!!!!woohooo~~ Bride Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment