Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lonely


muahahahahahahaha..
Finally~~
my PC repaired...
phew....been 4 day never online...
damn suffer!!!
miss my blog,miss my Friendster,miss my Facebook~bla..

o yea...i signed up for Facebook...
add me yea...teehee...
jiawen1203@live.com

well....went to school as usual today...
attend for only 1 class...Moral Studies...
can't concentrate at all...
keep talking craps with Eunice and Shirley...
I gonna fail this subject...SHIT!!
My study schedule changed...
Every Wednesday only attend for 1 class..
from 8am to 9.30am..
that's it for my class....kekekeke...
date me...XD

after class, went Greenbox with bunch of them AGAIN...
Wednesday = Sing K day
wow...enjoy lots today....
scream,shout like no body business,so crazy~~
Some picture we took while singing...

~Pretty Emo Gurl~

I like this....

Keat @ ME


AHHA...Eunice~~kekeke

Ah Tae @ ME

Gurl



Yea...Sing!!





Next stop...sharp on 2pm..
since we have no where to go...
we went lepak at Popular...
chit chat bout Food--Spaghetti,dessert,Chinese food
(phew~~get attracted by all those "yummy" photo)
hehe...this Friday....Keat invite us to go his house,
for...DINNER--Pasta "Party"?! (ahha...can't wait for it!!!^^)
(mess up with the different between "pasta" and "spaghetti"...macam sama maksud je?)



he was thinking the way to use up all of the credit in his phone..sweat
we were waiting him to end his call....><

Around 3.30,back to Connaught area...
headed to Angkasa...(Condo near by my school)
date Bee to play badminton...hehe...
Do quite lots of sport recently...(although that it was just last for a while)
but.....my weight is still remain the same....
who said that do more exercise is the best way to keep fit??
(tak rasa pun..)
the guy planned to swim after badminton..
but too bad...it was raining...
since we have no plan for where to go...
went back to Bee and Ah Gun house,
wait them to take their bath before we went out for our dinner and also Pasar Malam...
One word to describe: Packed every where~
But...hehe..I like the tone...
everyone get together...
busy to buy things/foods for themselves,
rather than being alone..right?
hang around at Pasar Malam is one of the way to loose Lonely too...heeee...

Get a chance to know new friends through Bee introduce today...
Iza and Kenny... funny guys...

hmmm..I think that's it for my day...
enjoy my day with them...
Love and Appreciate my life....


Something happen around me this few days...
can't control my own feeling toward "somebody"...><
hmmm....should I?or...Shouldn't?
Control,baby~~





No comments:

Post a Comment