Monday, January 5, 2009

8AM


Just wake up.....
fully semangat wanna blog~ha~

my semester 2 timetable quite....menyusahkan orang...hmmm
morning class everyday--sharp 8am early in the morning..
which also mean that I need to wake up on 6.30am...
EVERY Monday TO Friday...

My class begin on 8am today...
kinda.........bored...
attend for Moral Studies...hmmm...
I always get very blur on Monday morning!sigh~

ICE-BREAKING session in the class,
(I know students always hate this part...)
***my turn to introduce myself

"I'm Jia Wen, from Cheras

"JAR???"

"JIA WEN!"

well, my new nick name--JAR.....sweat!

class dismissed around 9....
-woke up for nothing
-went school for nothing
reached home around 9:30am,
then back to my dream again...
what for???
gonna hate Monday very soon~~
date ME, people!!


Happy Bathday ,Uncle!!!






Love my Buddies


4 comments:

crystal said...

lol..
babe new nick name call Jar
haha ^^
really swt erk !!

Kathleen_YinLing said...

hehe~ cheer up~

whr u study ?

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

I study at UCSI~~^^

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

to crstal~~~

haha yea la...JAR!
wat a embarrassing name~~haha!
many ppl laugh at me...lol..

Post a Comment