Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stay in Peace

get Moral Studies assignment today...
due date is on 20 something of February,
phew...
mean:
after Chinese New Year I will be very very freaky busy with my assignment...
haiz....stop talking about my assignment...
it stressed me lots~~~

after class....went "al-Bakath" yum cha with Daniel and his friends
while waiting Elsen to fetch Shirley,Eunice and me to Cheras Selatan Jusco..
yea...GREENBOX!! sing sing sing like mad people!
woohoo....do enjoy a lot today...crazy har!keke

back to school sharp on 4pm...
Office Application...Alan Hoo again...
three subject with the same lecturer...sigh...
Spent 6 hour break just for attending his class...
but...guess what happenned next?
CLASS CANCEL
what the fark!!!

since class "end" in not more than 5 minute...
and since there are no where for us to go,
called my brother to fetch me back....
that's my day...


_____________________________________

Something happened today that make "US" quite frustrated and upset...
I admit that I did something wrong that cause this problem...
some more my mood was quite weary today...
sorry if I did something wrong...
but I really hope that our friendship can be forever,
Promise...no more argument!
Peace kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment