Sunday, January 4, 2009

Exhausted

Went out again on Friday,
to celebrate Crystal's birthday...
....bloody tired day....

suppose to start my semester 2 on that day,
but...since it was the first day of reopen school,
all of us decided not going for our class...haha...syok betul!
some of them don't even know Friday was the term begin...sweat~
went to school early in the morning to pay fees for the new semester,
meet the others before we depart to Sunway.

Reached Sunway around 1 something if I'm not wrong...
hang around,searching for the shop named "My Tie Shop",
to help my brother buy a new tie...
next...after meet them up, went for lunch at "3JC",
kinda.......bored....
I eaten my breakfast before I went out,
I just sat at there ordered a hot drinks,
cam whoring while waiting them finish their meal...


elsen @ me

US!


Birthday Gurl



the next stop.....ice skating...


been few year never ice skating...
quite worry I will fall down,and my buttock will get wet...><>I don't really know how to enjoy the game
skate circle by circle.....for don't know why....
end the game on 5pm....decide where to go for the next stop..
the bunch planned to walk around in the shopping complex before we leave...
O Goshhh...pity me n Shirley..we were bloody exhausted....
we have no choice other than follow them walk from here to there...
then....headed to Asian Cafe for our dinner...nothing much to say...

Lastly,
Happy Birthday to Crystal!





My dear @ me








No comments:

Post a Comment