Sunday, January 11, 2009

CNY


Let's talk about my weekend....
didn't went out lepak with my friends....
stay at home..watch "Gem of Life",(quite bored~~)
lepak in the house....
from the front to the back,
from the back to the front...
sit in front my computer.....
click for nothing....chit chat...
went out for dinner with my family...
then back to home again...
that's my life....bored wasn't it?

As what I mentioned in previous post,
I'm searching for part time job.....
(I really mean it!!!)
anyone?any weekend part time job to introduce??
do inform me ya~~~

Sent my resume to few of the Agent company...
One of the part time job I really wish to get:
promote Neck and Shoulder rub which new launched in Malaysia,
RM80 + 3%-6% commission....
T-shirt and training will be provided...
But the time..hmmm....quite suffer...
from 10 in the morning to 10pm...
phew~~~12 hour....

If I really get this job,(only IF~~~)
I will work for 4 weekend....total 8 day!!!
Date:
17,18,31 of Jan;
1,7,8,13,14 of Feb
wow~~~how good is it!!!
total can earn RM 640.++.....
IF it really success,
Sony Vaio will be mine very soon!!!wahahaha~
(only IF I really get the job~~xx)
really hope I can get the job!!!
rather than stay at home doing nothing,

NO INCOME = MY LIFE SUCKS!!

well......CNY is around the corner....
14 day more to go....right??
around 2 week....
everyone busy to "spent" $$..
for new cloths,angpao, bla~~
busy to gotong royong....
(I did it together with my family on last Christmas, pity Christmas ><)
decorate their house with those super RED stuff...
can't wait to go back my hometown...
.Perak-Sitiawan.

I miss fireworks in my hometown...

I miss my grandma...my grandpa...

I miss my relative...

I miss those traditional food....

I miss the Indian cendol...BEST IN THE TOWN!!


captured on 2006

I miss seafood...

captured on 2006

I miss 椰花酒...

I miss 花生汤...

captured on 2006

I miss Lumut beach...




Found this unconsciously...my bro so Emo~ lol


I miss the night I spent together with my cousin...

gambling...chit chating...
laughing...goyang kaki...goyang tangan~


I miss everything!
I miss Chinese New Year!!!!!!




Last but not least...
little chickeeee at my grandma house...

cute kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment