Sunday, January 25, 2009

Miss You @ Happy CNY

Gong Hei Fa Choi
Giong Hee~ Giong Hee~

wohohoho..finally CNY is on tomorrow...
damn excited...
i want angpao...

woke up around 10am just now..
now only I realize....
people get shock to see me walk around in the dining room so early in the morning...
I'm NOT ghost..okay?
choi choi....touch wood...CNY,no ghost...no ghost~
yea..my mom..my dad..my brother,even Bee...
said the same thing to me:
"WOW~~~wake up so early?"
well...the first word I get in CNY eve,
not "happy chinese new year/gong hei fa choi..."
but "WOW~~~...."
apa ni!

hehehe...I will go back to my hometown around 4pm later...
cant wait for it!!!!!muahahaha...
packed up all my stuff...
the most important thing to bring along:

CHARGER
EARPHONE

no charger...no phone..no message...
no earphone...no mp3...no music....
no charger = no phone = no mp3 = DIE!
so...
do remember bring your charger all the way with you wherever you go!

so...how you guys celebrate your CNY's eve?
团圆饭?
normally...every year i settle my 团圆饭 with~~~~~
MC Donald/Pizza Hut...
(worse~~) in the car...sigh
o no...serious?!
yea..I'm serious...
I guess...there are no doubt to get a Mc D burger as my dinner tonight..
never mind..I'm still enjoy with it...
so......
do appreciate if you guys get chance to eat 团圆饭 gather with your family and also relatives!



like my curly hair???
don't worry that just for temporarily...




will stay at my hometown for around 1 week..
not going to update my blog in this 7 day...
miss me ya~teeheee...



My Wishes:

1)
2) Leng
3) $



HAPPY Chinese New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment