Sunday, February 8, 2009

BLUR-Me

Yesterday...when I were updating my blog,
receive Elsen call for very suddenly...
He give me 10 minutes to dress up myself before he reach my home...
We going to collect angpao again...
I though it is at night time....who knows~~
alright...in the rush-like-hell 10 minutes...
it causes me trouble after I get into Elsen car..
everything were very fine until I find out I forget to wear my contact lens...
SHIT!
no wonder I see everything in very blur vision..
I forget to wear lens..and yet,I didn't bring my spec along with me...
walk in blur,talk in blur, see everything in blur,even say HI also in very blur vision...
(don't even know who I'm saying HI to...)

okay..skip the worst part...
1st stop..we went Derek house..
his mammy is good enough to serve us with Domino pizza..thanks auntie!!!
Then second stop....
we headed to Wen Bing house after we leave Derek house...
Wen Bing- a girl that I don't know who she is at the beginning...
I just follow the guy's plan to go here and there...><
(that's called:FREINDS!got angpao then we go..no angpao then we ciao~)
she is quite a nice and cute girl...nice to meet her!
After that,suppose to go for BBQ party,
but then...too bad...I get badly headache...ishhhh...
maybe is because I didn't wear my lens...
keep trying to focus my sight..hmmm....
TQ mr.keat for fetched me back home...

o yea....my handphone SPOILT!!!
FARK!
I keep restart my phone,but......."operation" failed...
bull shit w850i...don't ever buy this phone!
Get mad...really feel wanna scold people now..
I lost all my contact number....
stupid enough forget to save all contact number in my SIM card!

so....peoples....
after read this post...
do message and inform me your number okay?



daddy....I wish I can get a new handphone,
PLEASE~~~~~~~




MY WORST WEEK IN 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment