Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day

Happy V Day to all couple
Happy Happy Happy V Day to all single




well...kawan sekalian...
where to go on today har??
my V day...
quite enjoy it...

noon session,
date with my secondary school mate....
Gathering!
huhu....have been 2 years never meet them!!!!

with Lay Kuan,Yean Boon,Mei Ling(join us for only 10 minutes) + Brutta gang (except Beng)

Mei Ling @ME


Deng @ ME


Yeak boss!


Lay Kuan @ ME



Yean Boon @ME





Yea..I miss you all!5 Mawar!



went Pavilion have our brunch at the top floor..
forget what's the restaurant named...
then hang around to get ourselves some stuff...
it's Valentine what....
good to get some stuff as Valentine present...
I bought myself a bag..huhu..sling bag^^ yeepeeeeee~

all the way we walk from Time SquareSungai WangPavilion
From Pavilion back to Sungai WangTime Square,
saw people selling rose,1 for RM10,so expensive!!
99 rose =RM990 (round up = RM1000?!)
saw a lot of couple..with flower,present, big box,
holding hand and walk together...hug...
haiz.....so sweet!
nevermind..I still got my brutta,right?kawan?keke

Lay Kuan sent us back on 5pm something,
then is time to dress up myself...
got dinner tonight...
nothing much to talk about the dinner..
just so....romantic....and everyone get drunk...mabuk 99...><
oh yea...all ladies get 1 rose when the dinner nearly to dismissed,



me and mom get 1 rose each...haha..


thanks uncle....
Not bad...at least,I still get flower at Valentine day...
Last,


Cute? XD


Loong you got 190cm!!!!!(in this photo...muahaha)


Siao Zha Bo



appreciate everything that we have...
don't request for more,kay?
I try to let U go

No comments:

Post a Comment