Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Muax

p/s:
suppose to post this article yesterday,
but then the stupid line,not allow me to upload photo!!!
grrrrrrrrrrr........





Today...huhu....
Late for my Moral class,
wondering why so jam out there morning just now?
huiyor....finally 郑伟康 attend Moral class today...
(did I mentioned he study at UCSI in my blog before?)
he slept like...praying + fishing!
I think...maybe...he learned Yoga before....
he can bend his waist to his knees...
then keep the pose for almost half an hour....
Yea...as a very understanding ME,
I know sure he feel very tired and sleepy to be a part time student + singer...
so.........do sleep tight!!!
and ME,I just keep looking at him....
see the way and also the pose he sleep...
study la stupid!
Moral Studies....KNS!


ahhhhhha....
the CLOTH'S couple...huhu
wear the same set color of cloths, shorts and shoes at the same time without inform each other!
so gap!!


after Moral,around 9.30AM..so damn early in the morning,
I got no class after that,
so we planned to go Time Square (with Shirley and Eunice..)
Once we reached Sungai Wang,
went 台湾小食for our brunch..
huhu...珍珠奶红,the best drinks ever!!!!!!




we got lots of plan to go on....
First...accompanied Ms Shirley a.k.a Mrs Dash to Kim Gallery...
Second...accompanied Ms Shirley to find her beloved hubby!
Third...accompanied Eunice to get all the stuff in her shopping list included:

Eyes Lens solution
Body wash Sponge
and 1 secret thingy...shhh...I better not to say out..shhh...



Forth...my turn...
while Shirley was cutting her hair at Kim Gallery,
Eunice and me went to get some small lil' valentine present...
p/s: for friends!!!!FRIENDS!

and..this is what I get,
I bought this for my dear...
a Body Shop body wash sponge for Eunice (as she wish to get)
a bracelet for Shirley

all in green


and a cutie handphone holder for myself



hmm...Just a small present to You and You,
at least I can still feel my Valentine full with happiness and LOVE although that I'm not lover for anyone...teeheeeee...
wish both of my beloved dear...hmm...happy always...
Lots of love from me to You and You!
Happy Valentine!!!!muax....(3 more days to go..==)









done everything...
met my brutta--Fei Loong,Peng and Yuan Chun,
went for Bowling....
thanks for Fei Loong sponsored once again..muahahaha
the result come out is...
congratulation to Peng cause he get the 2nd highest marks....
(nah...I fullfill ur requirement--type it out in my blog,satisfied?)

3pm something,Peng fetch us back to school,
for..badminton...
why this semester I so hardworking for badminton?are you crazy,NOOB?!
fetch Yeak boss too at maluri jusco...
hoho...miss him...I mean..THEM!brutta gang!!!!


so bloody tired now....finally I done my blog....
type for almost 2 hour....
gila betul!
Good night~




VAIO VAIO VAIO VAIO!


No comments:

Post a Comment