Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So What?

Just some short post...
no mood to drop down my routine today...


Get my very first Valentine present from my dearest kawan....
!!SHIRLEY!!
huhuhu...Mickey file...


I Love you!!muax~~
haha....we are not lesbian!no worries...






Shirley's house kittiessssssssssssss...
I feel wanna "cubit" his/her face!!!!!eiyer!!!
finally I get my mammy permission to get a new cat,
since my precious one dead on last year,
I never take any cat as my new pet...
I miss you, leng zai meow....TT






I like the yellow with his/her tougue one,huhu
it gonna "shift into" my house very soon...muahaha
my home new member..
wondering what name should I call him/her.....
any idea peoples?
Mickey Meow? Sor-Meow? O-Ee-O?
suggestion suggestion..haha...




fall in love with Pink....
So~So what?!




I'm not happy!
why everything gone so complicated as time past day by day?
If i were a KIDS....


No comments:

Post a Comment