Friday, February 13, 2009

Brighten up my day



Short article wanna share...
today.....was like...wow....
a day that full of surprise and laughter...

After Computing Studies class,
we skip Computing Essential class....
headed to Mont Kiara with Bee Teck...
a don't-know-where place to have our yummy brunch...
so far~~~~
Tenji Sushi Buffet!!



Short!><


Let the photo do the talks....



ichiban salmon!!!i will miss YOU!


nice to SEE...only











Udon..Soba with miso soup!!wohoo


Salmon~


dessert time


Haegen Dazz--Rasberry...Wu lala~


for so surprisingly...I receive a Valentine present from him....
my reaction was like....
Oh my God, Oh my Tuhan, Oh my Buddha!!!!!!!!
Why?Shouldn't be....
Valentine day without lover,
but can still get present...sigh~
what theory is this?!

I get......a box....
with all Mickey inside!
Mickey purse, Mickey towel, and...MICKEY MP3!
you SHOCKED me!!!!!




I love it..thanx so much!!!



Night session,
me,Shirley,Eunice,B Teck,Daniel and Ah Gan attend for our school extravaganza...


quite...bored...
trying to make myself enjoy all the performance...
but...it memang mem-boring-kan all of us...
ciaoz half way...
then....headed to Al-bakarth yum cha,chit chit chat chat...

I'm so damn tired now,
but...really do enjoy a lot today!!
thanks for everything.........

Dear Dear


No comments:

Post a Comment