Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wednesday - Friday





Phew....lately post here....
been 4 days never update my blog...
damn busy and stress for my Test~~

Last Wednesday,after class....
Accompanied bunch of them went Mc Donald for their brunch....
ate Mc.D 3 time in 1 week.....
Yum cha at Old Town around 3 time in 1 week....
O goshh....disaster!!!
Mc.D + Old Town....Yiak!!!!!

Around 12pm,me, Shirley,Eunice and M16(hehehehe) took cab to Mid Valley,

on the way going to take cab....Malaysia weather freaky hot!!!!!


Ma Dear Eunice @ ME


Ma Dear Shirley @ ME


ahhhha...us!


=>



planned to watch "Eden Lake"....
Movie show sharp on 2pm....
since we got around 1 hour more to go before the movie begin,
went Daily Frances Yum Cha and also for my brunch....


makan~~~






After that,Movie time!!!!!!
found this unconsciously....


Add this movie to my must-watch-movie List--Confession of Shopaholic!!!
Must watch it,if you think you are shopaholic..haha

Comment for this movie--"Eden Lake"
Farking movie!!!!!the first word we shout out after the movie end...
so damn disgusting...(it nearly make me feel wanna cry!imagine how disgusting is it)
storyline..not bad actually...but I just don't like this movie...(over vandalism??)
the ending is so surprise....different with other movies that always ended with HOPE...
anyway...if you feel wanna have a break.....relax yourself...
"Eden Lake" might be a nice movie...
get some shock...good for your health and mental...><
**1 advice...never ever thought this movie is a ghost movie..(might let you down..)

After movie,we went Pet's World...
huhuhu....Meowmeee~~

Leng Zai kan???!!!!!!!RM2k~owrhhh!!



this hamster eating while sleeping....so "stupid" cute!!!


Yesterday,Friday...
I got 3 test paper in 1 day!!!!!sux~~~~
(this is why I didn't online and update my blog..blame the lecturer!!!)
suppose only got 2 exam,
but then the day before exam (Thursday),
Alan Hoo add up 1 more subject for us...
I hate exam!!!!!damn farking stress!!!
Computing Studies....the only subject I got confidence to pass among others,
Office Application....all about computer....kill me PLEASE,guarantee fail this time!!!!
Business....spent whole week to study the test book....but...not really useful in the exam...HAIZ..

Night,went out yum cha at The Herritage (opposite The Mines) with Shirley and Keat's kaki...







a new location,with fresh air and nice view...
very great and awesome place to yum cha...
if you feel wanna look at the natural view to relax,
and don't feel wanna drive so damn far to Ulu Langat,
this place might be the 2nd great suggestion from me..
(ofcourse for me Ulu Langat is still the best!!teeheee....)














No comments:

Post a Comment