Monday, February 9, 2009

I Love my FAMILY



yeahoooo...I get my new phone as what I wish!!
hahahaha...TQ daddy...
since I get my new phone..
I don't think I still got the effort to look for part time job anymore...
next target...hmm...focus on mp4!!yo....

I bought this phone--T700







09/02/09

Went Sunway Pyramid with mammy and also with my brother today...
actually just wanna accompany my brother to get his salary,
didn't think of wanna spent money for any stuff...
went there just for brunch and window shopping...

Sushi Zanmai --our brunch...
yummy yummy....




Ebiten Ebikko Maki


Chic Katsu Ramen


Tempura Ramen



Tenzaru Soba





After brunch,hang around at there...
i thought only window shopping for today,
I keep my promise...didn't buy any cloths...
no cloths but...bought some fragrance at Etude House....
(my mammy persuade me to do that...==)

BB cream,make up removal


Planned wanna watch "the wedding game",
but can't get ticket AGAIN...full house~
no fate with this movie...grrrrrrr.....

hmmm...I think that's it...
so normal but wonderful day I had with my family...

Last scene for CNY(captured at Sunway)




tomorrow..O.A class....
haiz...can skip ah?!!so bored!!!!!!!
I hate O.A!!!stupid~

why can't see moon from my house today??????????><

No comments:

Post a Comment