Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Exam--wish me lucks


Just finish study my computing essential notes...
exam is on tomorrow...
so fast...luckily just a small test..
"no mood to study.."
still in play mood as what Ah Tang said...
can I get 1 month holiday for CNY?><

Yesterday...after class,
went MPH hall,
gym and play badminton while waiting my Brutta gang came to meet me...
They want GYM!!!woohoooo...


Yeak attacked by Tae..BEWARE!!!!muahaha


Fei Loong @ "Mini-me"


after that...
suppose to go for 4pm Business class...
but then.....we change our mind....to "angpao plan" for so sudden..haha...
I skip class again....><
headed to Shirley on 4pm something...
and next stop to Tae home...


The Prince and the Princess???


shhh...don't kacau~


I get 2 angpao...TQ auntieS..
wondering why must be "auntie" to give angpau...not Uncle?
Before we go back home...
went "Panjang" to take our dinner/supper...(around 9pm..==)
(Panjang-mamak stall...given name "panjang" cause all the staff there very tall...sweat)
the famous food:Roti Chiko...
taste AWESOME!!!
I like IT!!!!!!
can only find it at here...taste so special!!!

the time Elsen sent me back..
we.....get...lost~~~~~~
we just keep on talking,
till we realize why the road(highway) getting wider and wider...
and why Cheras seems like leaving us farer and farer...
suppose to reach Phoenix after 5 minute we leave Shirley home..
but the sideboard shows: KAJANG/SEMENYIH!wat the~~~~~
silent and start "argue",which is the way go back to my home...
funny experience..haha...



4/2/09 TODAY!

Reach school on 8am..
the time when I walking to AUDI hall..
received message from my dear Shirley...
"class cancel..."
haiz....what to do...used to it,babe!!!

11am....yo~~~~GREENBOX again...==
with Shirley,Eunice,Keat and Elsen

oppsss.I straighten my hair!!!wakakaka


this time really get a lot of fun...crazy man!!!!!!!
after ended our ceong k session...
yeahooo..Elsen ask us for movie--Bride Wars!
my favourite movie!!!
finally get chance to watch it!!!yooohooooo...
quite confuse that time wanna watch it not..cause...
EXAM IS ON TOMORROW!
stress la wei~~~
but then...finally,I get the ticket for the last decision..teeheee...
movie is on 3.20pm...
went Popular before the movie begin...
I saw this from a book,meaningful:

"一对情人一起越久,女人想结婚的诉求越高,
男人想结婚的冲动却越低,有人说男人二十八未ready,
女人二十八,ready得随时都会变成already……
男人不跪,女人不嫁!
hey……在我点头之前,请给我跪下来!"--by 伍颖

Bride Wars!I LOVE this movie so damn much!!!
the engage ring,Tiffany & co.
o goshhh~~~feel wanna scream in the cinema when I saw the ring!!!
Tiffany & co. may be every girl's dreams?
gonna buy the DVD soon...
wanna repeat repeat and repeat!!!teeheeee.....
tak de mengecewakan saya~~bagus betul!!!



okay...tat's all for my post...
going to watch "Gem of Life" later?maybe..hehe..
or..maybe comic-sin chan?I like Sin Chan~
Goodnight Everyone!!!
Love and Bless
Muacks...Opsss...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment